Put creativity and sensation in your photography;
Sharpen your senses through composition and light.
A playful two hour morning light session with horses,
10 minutes west of Millarville.
Diane and Andalusian mare. Photo by Broo Russell
- Power point presentation on classical composition, rule of 1/3,
- removing clutter, zooming in for the wow factor, how to shoot horses.
- How to see.
- What to look for to create a more exciting photo.
- Shoot on P (program) adjusting white balance, ISO and AV + - (Aperture compensation).
- Shoot on AV adjusting your F-stop
- Shoot on manual adjusting your shutter speed
- Make sense of portrait vs. landscape and depth of field
- Learn how to use available light to your best advantage
About Diane: I have taught high school students grade 9-12 digital photography for 5 years. I am a hands on non-tech artistic teacher. I enjoy having fun and shooting well. With small field tips I will coach you step by step building good shooting habits. I will teach you how to use your senses to see. The course is early morning light, two hours total. We will start in my studio, move outside for shooting in a large herd of horses.
Contact Diane to set up a convenient day. Gather up two to five people for a class!
My studio is located 10 minutes from Millarville hamlet or 25 minutes from Bragg Creek.
April 2014 early morning hoarfrost on Square Butte Ranches. Photo by June Fox